Monday, September 3, 2007

teeny weeny preface

hi Beauties.

I have invited to you to come see me here on my blog. Two tremendous warnings:
1. I don't know how to do this. I have an unfathomable gift of screwing computers up and/or not understanding them and how to use them. I hope that my relationship with computers will change so I can share myself with you. I want to be accessed. So please know, I am struggling to be online in this virtual reality of ours.

2. I suck at keeping in touch (as you probably know). If I were to speak of my biggest faults, it is that I tend to not keep in touch with those I love most. One on one---great. Apart----suck. Please know that I will really work on keeping in contact through this blog. One way that will help me write you is by not editing. I will write as if this is a journal, fully sharing without censoring. I don't want my bad grammar get in the way of me not writing. I'll write papers in Grad school. :) Hope you don't mind the casual writing...

Iam doing this not just to keep in touch and share about my adventures and potential learnings. I am doing this so I can ask for help if I need it and to be able to share the dark stuff along with the Light.

When I am going to be away in Thrid World country, with foreign language and foreign culture surrounding me. I want the option of typing to you. Even a word.

Thanks for understanding my desire to be in touch. The knowing that someone I love is out there, knowing something thats going on is helpful.

So Loves, these were my warnings :) rooted from my fears and insecurities. They had to be said.

I hope you enjoy peeking in on me every once in a while.

Thank you,

Viktoria

P.S. If you know me as Vicky, I am VICKY. Just so you know though, I started going by Viktoria since 1st yr. of college.

No comments:



Furnace